MY FIRST QUOTE ART OF THE DAY

 Hello people!! This is Vaishali here! 
I'm starting my blog with my very first quote done on my own.
I like to use this platform in a positive way to share my passion and interest towards paintings and calligraphy writings.
I hope you love my content pls like and comment and share and subscribe...❤️✨

I started getting inspired by drawing when I was 5 years old. I went to my father's frnd's house and they had a lot of wall paintings and from that day I started drawing. Then I joined GLOBALART drawing class in which they conduct all over India drawing competition. In that I participated 3 times and got 1 RUNNER UP 3 timesπŸ˜„. This was because of the encouragement by my friendly course instructors and by my parents support. Then I got my graduation in art last year on JUNE 30.
I'm also in insta as @_.vaish._.arts._ you can follow like and comment and also if u request I can make drawing and designed quotes for you. Even your name in many ways. My computer teacher encouraged each and every student for starting a blog. So I would like to share my passion towards art to you through Instagram and on this platform✨πŸ˜„πŸ’―.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Who ever you are. I would like to know your name and thank you so much.πŸ˜„

      Delete
  2. Can you create my name😊😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will send you by tmrw or day after. Just tell me the design and file format you want😊. I'm always ready to help and draw for other people.😁

      Delete
  3. Excellent work Vaishali.
    Wherever you are I hope you do great in your life.
    All the best for your future. Love your work. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super vaishali πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work!
    really appreciate it!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep doing more of this stuff v this is very good.
    If ur wondering who this is, it's vishnu, justa different account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V✌️. You are and always will be my best frndπŸ’―✌️✨πŸ”₯

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on this start , never lose ur conference we are here to support you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever you are thanks for this so mich❤️✨πŸ’―

      Delete

Post a Comment